Friday, August 23, 2013

To pee or not to pee....

As I write this post; which was supposed to be about the 50th anniversary of the MLK march on Washington, took a serious left turn.  I am holding my 2 year old while my 1 year is napping and my 11 year old is curled up peacefully on the couch of one of my closest friends. Okay, then I feel a comforting warmth on my butt and upper thighs; thinking how lovely it is that her leather chair is heated. Nope not a heated chair. Sage peed on me! I am butter pecan brown and still turned red. 
I say it's just baby pee knowing that I have major schematic stored in my mental file cabinet. And shivered at the the imagines of bed wetting, toilet seats and diapers to name a few. I literally transcended to one crisp winter night I was flying home from a week long trip to MD and Skye then 4 cried that she had to go. After trying to divert her attention for 20 mins I realized she really had to go. I have to pee can be a child's greatest tool at controlling parents. Anyway, I was in the security line and couldnt leave. It's was super long and I was running late as usual. Makayla couldn't take her, too young. Think think think. Bam I got it. I slipped a diaper on her while she stood up with out pulling down her pants or exposing any part of her bottom. I patted myself on the back. The lady behind me says "impressive". That's why I have a PHD in Mommyology! I earned it! Anyway back to Sage, today.
I immediately changed Sage's diaper and cursed huggies silently then, I changed into a dry morecomfy pair of pants and kept it moving. I will just file this away with the rest of my pee experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment