Saturday, January 28, 2012

How do you do it???

If I had a nickel for every time someone asks"How do you do it with all those children?" or when they say something like " I have two and I'm going crazy"! Or if I had a penny for every time someone said " but you don't look like you have all those kids"...  I'd be a rich mommy of 7!

The truth is I don't know how I do it sometimes... I just do it. I do what comes natural(not always a good thing!) My husband and I were meant to have a large family. We were chosen to birth these beautiful unique children of the Universe that are destined for greatness.
I didn't always receive the gift of a large family with open arms but the more grounded I became, the more I accepted that I was chosen for this. We were chosen for this. We have ingrained in us certain traits that make it possible for us to raise 7 children.
If you don't think you were "chosen" to raise children or you haven't quite uncovered what has been embedded in you since the beginning to help you on this journey... stay tuned for tips, tricks and life lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment