Friday, February 15, 2013

Peace here I come

 Since I had Elias (baby #7) I have been in a weird place. Actually it began when I was pregnant with him. Filled with doubt, insecurities and no focus and no drive. I was super sensitive about having a large family. I thought I was okay with it until I found out that others viewed it as a problem or as irresponsible. Weird uh! People are always telling me I have my hands full or that I have a lot going on. Or that my life was insignificant. I started believing that crap! I actually lost my self and became this insecure woman whom I'd never met before. I have been many things but insecure is not one of them. I couldn't get anything done or started, for that matter. Not to mention my hormones were through the roof! I was worried about what people said about me and what I thought they were thinking. Who really has the ability to know what another is thinking?!? I can only control my own thoughts. So I have decided to shift my focus and my change my thought pattern. I will be focusing on my self, my health and my wealth. I am going to find my way back to meditation, which will help channel my thoughts and energy towards the Light.  
The book that I have been reading is

If you have experience in meditation this is perfect for you. It is one of the easiest reads ever.
It helps me to stay mindful and gives me tactics to find my breath. Thich Nhat Hanh is great at teaching loving kindness. In turn I teach my children and that is what matters. Not what some closed minded, suffering person, who has no idea what I stand for, thinks of me. I stand for Peace... in case you are wondering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment